We are seeking for a hands-on, process-driven leader in the role of Head of Customer Success and Revenue Operations (CS/RO) to lead the team during an exciting growth phase at ZeroCater. This role will lead an organizational transition to the adoption of best-in-class customer success programs, organization and engagement. Additionally, this role will also own and be responsible for all revenue operations metrics, analysis and reporting. As the CS/RO leader, you will be responsible for building a portfolio-based culture where individuals are responsible for renewal and upsell revenue for ZeroCater. You'll be tasked with building best practices for all tiers of service, from Enterprise to SMB, in collaboration with Sales, Enablement, and Product teams. In the RO component of this role, you will be responsible for designing, reporting and managing all revenue operations for this role including sales operations, customer operations, and marketing operations. This is an awesome opportunity to play a critical role in helping our clients understand the value of our service, ensuring a successful onboarding, and driving client lifetime value. We're seeking some with an analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to problem-solving to partner cross-functionally to organize internal resources to effectively solve client business challenges. This role will involve working closely with and will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of Client Success Managers and approximately 10 skip-level individual contributors
- Clearly articulate the organization's mission and goals, motivating team to over-achieve on those goals and be enthusiastically accepted as a leader
- Expansion within our existing customers, and winning back past customers
- Develop and roll out best-in-class scalable processes for ongoing efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Establish a Customer Success portfolio structure that establishes existing client revenue targets and associated weekly forecasting activities
- Own all sales, marketing and customer operations and analytics, including sales territories, team compensation, pipeline and sales forecasting, customer health and forecasting, tracking of renewals, upsell and churn/downsell.
- Provide a clear view of organizational metrics and status to the Executive team with optimization recommendations and needs
Qualifications for success:
- 12+ years of experience, with 6+ in management, in a customer success or account management function
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organization
- Experience managing revenue-based portfolios and guiding a team to consistently accurate forecasts
- Strong client empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and passion for solving complex business problems
- Proven success within various environments (start-ups, publicly owned, etc) and experience in food industry organization a plus
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, 5 days of sick time, plus 8 hours of volunteer time
- Low to no-cost comprehensive health insurance (Blue Cross)
- Medical concierge through One Medical
- Dental & vision coverage
- Employer-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $100 monthly gym stipend
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.