As Senior Product Manager, you will build B2B and B2B2C products that touch our users across thousands of companies nationwide. You will own a portfolio of customer facing products and the technology that drives our Catering Marketplace. You will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and operations teams to build features that delight our customers. You will be identifying and solving wide-ranging customer problems with technology, building the tools used by our culinary partners and meal curation teams, and generally doing whatever is needed to ship great product.
The ideal candidate possesses raw intellectual horsepower, is meticulously organized and process focused, and is fanatical about customer experience. Extensive experience working with engineering teams, writing detailed product roadmaps, and being able to tell war stories of the multiple products you’ve shipped over your career will heavily contribute to your success in this role.
What you will do:
- Own and develop the strategy for your portfolio of products to deliver a 10x better experience to our customers using data and analytics
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, culinary partners, and marketplace
- Define the product vision and strategy for the internal tools and customer facing features we build
- Write comprehensive Product Roadmaps and adhere to project timelines with clearly defined KPI driven success metrics
- Oversee the development, delivery, and deployment of features across web and mobile
Qualifications for Success:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with B2B or B2B2C app development experience; CS Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Experience building marketplace platforms and/or AI-powered products a major plus
- Proven track record of owning and shipping significant features and products
- Excellent communication skills, poise under pressure, and an Olympic work ethic
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to instill data rigor into everything you touch
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, 5 days of sick time, plus 8 hours of volunteer time
- Low to no-cost comprehensive health insurance (Blue Cross)
- Medical concierge through One Medical
- Dental & vision coverage
- Employer-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $100 monthly gym stipend
PLEASE NOTE: This is a remote position to start.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.