We’re seeking a detail-oriented motivator to lead a group of catering professionals for a high value client. You love anticipating the needs of your account and strive for a constant state of improvement. You are comfortable working independently, without oversight the majority of the time. You enjoy training, coaching and motivating your team to ensure standards are met and to achieve buy-in from individuals.
What you will do:
- Prioritize and delegate tasks to your team, ensuring client satisfaction
- Train, coach, and motivate a team of catering professionals
- Work independently, implementing processes and taking direction from your Area Manager
- Manage your time to complete daily and weekly tasks within budgeted time
- File daily and weekly reports to maintain awareness of stakeholders
Qualifications for success:
- Experience leading, training and coaching teams (Food service experience preferred)
- Motivational skills to inspire team members
- Strong communication between team, management and client
- Positive attitude towards last minute changes and eagerness towards new challenges
- Confident in problem solving skills and decision making in a time-sensitive environment
- This is a part-time position at $24.00 per hour
- A typical schedule is 25-30 hours per week, Monday-Friday
"The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture."
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.