Our Culinary Partnership Manager plays an essential role in ensuring we provide the highest quality Culinary Partners for our Clients. In this role, you will own the relationship and strategy for our Culinary Partners. Success in this role requires a strong background in menu development, negotiation, and management of external partners. The ideal candidate has the ability to critically identify key market trends and demand, and work collaboratively across geographies and departments.
You thrive in an environment of change, are not phased by shifts in priorities, and are always ready to jump in to help, whether achieving goals within their designated department, or rolling up your sleeves to assist with a cross functional project. We are a growing start up, and at times we veer outside of our usual lanes to fill in gaps as business needs arise!
What you will do:
- Identify and develop strategic menus to increase market presence and ensure that our Clients have access to the highest quality offerings at every price point
- Coach Culinary Partners to develop their catering line of business and monitor performance standards to ensure the long term success of the partnership
- Work with Culinary Partners to provide tactical insight regarding pricing strategy and tailor menu offerings to successfully meet evolving market demand needs
- Collaborate with Sales, Food Experience and Client Success teams to identify new menu offerings to target within our menu ecosystem based on client and market needs and to as appropriate to solve meal issues that arise
- Own strategic projects along with your day to day responsibilities based on business key initiatives to further the growth of the business overall
Qualifications for Success:
- 1-3 years account management and menu development experience (restaurant and hospitality experience a plus)
- Enthusiastic, go-getter attitude and willingness to tackle hard problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience driving key initiatives to success
- High attention to detail and effective time management
- Experience with a CRM, Google Suites, and Excel a plus
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.