Our Managers of Client Success are experienced relationship drivers who understand the importance of building a solid book of business and can coach others to follow their lead. In this role, you’ll manage a team of CSMs and align their actions against our Core Values and overall growth and retention of ZeroCater with our client base. As a Manager of Client Success your key responsibility will be the coaching and development of your CSMs towards retention and relationship development within their book of business.
What You’ll Do:
- Motivate and maintain a growing team of CSMs that manage clients in our Growth segment
- Act as a point of escalation for clients and cross-functional leadership
- Coach industry best practices, while developing and implementing playbooks for the CS team
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales, culinary partnership, and catering operations to ensure the team is set up to create a smooth experience for clients
- Own net retention for your team’s book of business by coaching renewals and how to best retain clients on a month to month basis
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of Account Management/Sales/CS role with 2+ years managing teams
- Experience in contract renewal activities and managing a revenue with a consistent record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for balancing empathy while setting clear expectations and guidelines
- A genuine passion for the customer experience and a creative mindset for providing above and beyond service
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.” - Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.