ZeroCater is currently seeking a Staff Accountant I to join our expanding accounting and finance team. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position responsibilities will be focused on 60% Accounts Payable ensuring our expenses are recorded accurately and paid in a timely manner and 40% General Ledger/Special Projects. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who has a keen attention to detail, and communicates effectively. As a key member of this high performing and collaborative team, we are looking for someone who is eager to grow his/her career and will take ownership and think outside the box to solve problems. Our company is growing quickly and this role offers the unique opportunity to take on increasing responsibilities in various aspects of the controllership function while being mentored by seasoned professionals with public accounting and private industry experience.
What you will do:
- Calculate, review and post journal entries and perform monthly account reconciliations
- Experience with general ledger functions and month/year end close process
- Own the AP end-to-end process
- Reconcile and record company credit card transactions and perform account reconciliations
- Assist senior accounting manager and with other projects as needed.
Qualifications for Success:
- 2+ years accounting, AP, or other related experience
- BS degree in Business Administration (Accounting preferred)
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- High level of accuracy and track record of meeting deadlines
- Experience with various accounting software (Intacct, Bill.com and Tallie experience a plus) and intermediate/advanced MS Excel level user
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.