Our Sourcing and Menu Specialist plays an essential role in ensuring we provide the highest quality food for our clients. In this role, you will own the selection and prospecting of new culinary partners along with refreshing outdated menus of existing partners. You’re the kind of person who reads menus for fun, is always dreaming of your next meal, and stays up to date on food trends. To be successful in this role you must possess a strong business development or negotiation background, the ability to critically identify key market trends and demand, and work collaboratively across geographies and departments.
What you will do:
- Vet, recruit, and onboard top culinary partners with expansive menu catalogues based on strategic company needs
- Negotiate competitive margins, pricing, and portions for both new and existing menu items
- Coach prospective culinary partners throughout the onboarding process to develop their catering line of business, and introduce performance standards ensuring the long term success of their ZeroCater partnership
- Own a subset of existing culinary partners, and act as their menu account manager by cleaning up their product line, removing underused items, and adding seasonal or holiday offerings
Qualification for Success:
- 2-4 years sales, partnership, or business development experience
- Skilled negotiator, deeply knowledgeable of food and food production
- Strong interpersonal skills partnered with relentless attention to detail
- High attention to detail and effective time management
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities based on growth
- Experience with a CRM, Google Suite, and other tools highly preferred
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.