We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to own our B2B Managed Catering product which touches thousands of companies nationwide. You will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and operations teams to build products that delight our customers. You will be building the tools used by our meal curation teams, identifying and solving wide-ranging customer problems with technology, and generally doing whatever is needed to ship great product. Success in this role will require raw intellectual horsepower, being meticulously organized and process focused, and that you are fanatical about customer experience. The ideal candidate has worked extensively with engineering teams, written detailed product roadmaps, and be able to tell the war stories of the multiple products you’ve shipped.
What you will do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, culinary partners, and marketplace
- Define the product vision and strategy for the internal tools and customer facing features we build
- Write comprehensive Product Roadmaps with KPI driven success metrics
- Adhere to project timelines with clearly defined success metrics
- Oversee the development, delivery, and deployment of features
Qualifications for Success:
- 6+ years of total work experience with 4+ years of Product Management experience preferably with client-facing products
- Proven track record of owning and shipping significant features and products
- Excellent communication skills, poise under pressure, and an Olympic work ethic
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to instill data rigor into everything you touch
- CS Degree or equivalent professional experience preferred (Mobile development experience is a plus)
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.