Our Warehouse Associates will own the replenishment, stocking, pick-pack and order creation for our Snacks and Beverage Product. This role is an opportunity for an eager, motivated individual to come in and grow their career. You’ll work across a variety of SKU’s and help create process, SOP’s, and consistency across a rapidly growing organization. You’ll handle and inventory both perishable, refrigerated, frozen and non-perishable products.
What they will do
- Accurately and quickly pull and pack orders.
- Replenish and stock items as needed
- Maintain and help manage a clean warehouse facility
- Help identify and track orders based on First in First Out (FIFO) process
- Assist in all areas of warehousing including, receiving, stocking, rotating products.
- Pull snack and beverage materials for clients and load into delivery vans.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Able to operate a hand-held or electric pallet jack
- Available for early morning or later shifts and/or weekends (if needed)
Qualifications for Success
- Experience working in warehouse with experience receiving and stocking perishable items preferred
- Comfortable with a fast changing environment
- Track record of working in a high-volume, large order environment while ensuring accuracy of orders
- $18.25 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Typical schedule: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday-Friday
- Background Check required
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.