At ZeroCater, we believe food is one of the easiest, and most effective, ways to build culture in an office. We make it easy for companies to feed their employees delicious, family-style meals and keep exciting snack programs fully-stocked with variety and rotation. ZeroCater has successfully launched our core product, Managed Catering, into 6 markets and are excited to offer Snacks + Beverages to clients in San Francisco. With our $12M in Series B funding, we plan to expand Snacks and Catering nationally to new enterprise and Fortune 500 clients. ZeroCater is changing a $159 billion industry and continues to sustain year over year growth.
As the leading technical resource, you will apply your structural and analytical expertise to define, scrub, and maintain ZeroCater’s Menu enterprise data. In this role, you will have opportunities to develop a deep understanding of business needs and formulate solutions to meet them. This role is a blend of strategic and tactical work as you verify design of overall infrastructure, provide necessary analytics to ensure error-free databases, and own environments to provide ongoing validations.
What they will do
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to collect and identify the various metadata sets and translations, including Operations, Product, Engineering, and Business Analytics teams
- Define framework and component pieces of relational databases for MDM across the Menu enterprise for quality, consistency, accuracy and functionality while communicating the findings and risks/opportunities to the broader team
- Partner with system owners who will integrate their tools and processes with master data hierarchies to ensure highest quality integration and resolve/clean shared data quality issues
- Verify design of overall infrastructure and support the build of the environments. Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and future master data management needs
- Drives the overall accountability for data integrity by establishing the necessary controls and reporting systems to ensure data quality for the Menu enterprise
Qualifications for Success
- 3+ years of experience working within and building MDM programs and the processes of mastering data
- SQL fluency and experienced with BI tools to identify trends and present data
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Hands-on expert on data analysis within and outside data warehouse, data consolidation, or data management/governance
- Experience with pricing for marketplace models; prior roles in the food tech space a plus
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.” - Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.