ZeroCater brings companies together over food. We provide companies with a delicious shared meal experience -- promoting a culture of communication, collaboration, and idea generation. We've successfully partnered with the best restaurants and food trucks in 6 local markets while creating partnerships with world-renowned clients.
Our Account Executives are the expert hunters of our company. In this position, you must live and breathe this mentality, constantly on the lookout for opportunities to feed new clients. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. As an Account Executive, your key responsibility is to increase market share by focusing on the highest-value potential clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive full sales cycle including prospecting, closing, and relationship management
- Prospect and win new clients in your assigned territory by exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics
- Close inbound leads and leverage various outbound tools to drive new client acquisition
- Collaborate and partner with sales leadership to create winning sales strategies
- Work closely with the Client Success team on building long-term relationships with customers
- Attain quota with a get it done attitude
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions with enterprise accounts while leveraging multiple lines of business to provide a delightful customer experience
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Self-motivated and success driven, yet collaborative and excited to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture and productivity
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to go above and beyond expectations with minimal guidance and resources
"The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture."
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.