What You’ll Do:
- Help manage, schedule, and train a group of our On-Site Specialists.
- Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivered by the vendor from the loading dock up to the client’s meal space.
- Guide and help with food layout, set up special equipment if needed, manage overall presentation, replenish dishes.
- Take inventory of food before and after a meal, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on site and share feedback with HQ.
- Clean up, put away, dispose of or donate leftover food.
Who You Are:
- Experience in management and training.
- Background in hospitality, food service, or similar customer-facing role.
- Thoughtful, friendly and empathetic, willing to bring a smile to work on a daily basis.
- True team player, willing to work together and help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- Responsible and an attentive candidate that can work effectively with little supervision.
- $20.50 per hour, Part-Time
- Typical schedule: 25-30 hours per week. Must be able to work Monday-Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.