Home Depot TechShed retools its office meals
The Home Depot’s leadership believed that if their employees ate meals together, they could improve company culture and increase productivity. To test their theory, The Home Depot started using a conventional caterer to provide daily meals for employees. After a few months, however, the variety and quality of meals declined and managing the caterer became too time-consuming.
That’s when The Home Depot started looking for a new option.
Enter Zerocater. Zerocater partners with over 500 local restaurants, caterers and food trucks to offer family-style meals for companies of all sizes. Zerocater’s hands-on catering consultants learn your company’s food tastes, dietary restrictions and delivery logistics to ensure every step of the process, from order to clean up, runs flawlessly.
By using Zerocater, The Home Depot now provides daily meals that are easy to plan, and that everyone enjoys.
By working with Zerocater, The Home Depot:
- Tripled meal variety, leading to an increase in the number of employees sharing meals together.
- Reduced time spent on ordering and meal management by 30%, giving Ms. Chiu and the other office managers more time to focus on supporting the growing business.
The Home Depot
The Home Depot TechShed aims to provide a seamless, reliable experience by connecting quality pros with homeowners looking to create the perfect home.
- Founded as Redbeacon in 2008
- Won the 2009 TechCrunch 50 and the 2010 SAI Startup
- Acquired by The Home Depot in 2012
- 80 employees (West Coast Headquarters)
Get family-style meals delivered to your office
Meals for any occasion, anytime
Whether you need catering for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a special event delivered daily or a few times a year, we work closely with you to create custom menus tailored to your business.