From giant spider webs to glass jars with photos of co-workers’ heads soaked in formaldehyde, this list of DIY Halloween ideas is enough to get any office spooked. We’ve compiled our favorite (and inexpensive) decorating ideas to get your office ready for the holiday.
- Print these posters for a quick, stylish and fun décor for your office:
- Cover the largest wall of your office with a giant spider web to spook up your space.
- Recycle glass jars into a disturbingly cool DIY science project!
- Who knew trash could look so good? These quick and easy spider webs will add a little Halloween fun to any window or doorway.
- Every door in your office has potential to be a frightfully fun face! Ask your fellow Halloween enthusiasts in the office to pick a door and go crazy.
- Use clear plastic tumblers to create pumpkin treat cups for employee desks. You can even use a sharpie to personalize each one!
- Fill your ceiling with a swarm of eerie bats using inexpensive construction paper.
- Hide Halloween cutouts in the most unexpected places.
How will you decorate your office this Halloween? Show us your spooky office space by using the hashtag #ZChalloween on Twitter and Instagram!