The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing a high-value portfolio of enterprise clients and owning the customer experience from start to finish for the Snacks business. You’ll be responsible for the on-boarding, growth, and retention of your accounts, strategically building relationships while overseeing day-to-day operations for your clients. As a subject matter expert, you will provide guidance to clients on how to get the most value out of our snacks product, and work cross-functionally and with management to ensure clients receive the maximum value of our service. ZeroCater CSM’s are expected to be able to articulate a clear Return on Investment (ROI) to clients in the context of their own business goals. The ideal candidate for this position will be strong at leveraging existing playbooks and guidance, but balance those tools with their own judgment and creativity.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of ZeroCater snacks clients as their primary point of contact and trusted advisor
- Identify and initiate renewal and upsell activities to maximize client satisfaction and ZeroCater revenue opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across a client’s organization and serve as their primary expert in snacks and cultural programs
- Hold recurring check-in calls and on-site visits with clients and lead business presentations based on client needs
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new clients to our service, and with the Food Curation team to ensure client snacks are executed and optimized over time based on client feedback
Qualifications for Success:
- 1-2 years of account management experience in a subscription or project-based business
- Proven track record in contract renewal activities and managing/growing a portfolio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for balancing empathy with setting expectations
- Ability to provide a strong customer experience while continuously providing above and beyond service
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.