Reporting directly to the CEO, this is an amazing opportunity for a top-tier strategy and operations leader with a strong finance background to own strategy, planning, analytics, and reporting for all operational functions at ZeroCater. The ideal candidate has a strong finance & business strategy acumen and is an expert in building models, excel, and SQL. Candidate will be responsible for building the business operations and strategy team, and will partner closely with leaders in snacks operations, catering operations, marketing, people operations, and finance to drive growth and efficiency. Candidate will work closely with the executive team and will be instrumental in expanding ZeroCater nationally.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with the sales, customer success, catering operations, snacks operations, people operations, recruiting, and marketing to drive business strategy, insights, process optimization, and growth
- Work closely with finance to own the planning process and budgets for all operations teams and leaders
- Partner closely with sales, product marketing, product management, and operations leadership to develop our product and pricing strategy
- Determine customer success and operations KPI’s and use business intelligence tools to create automated weekly reporting for the executive team
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to the CEO/executive team with the goal of expanding ZeroCater nationally while improving operational performance
- Build and lead a team of Business Strategy and Operations analysts
Who You Are:
- 4 year degree required, MBA highly preferred
- 7+ years of business strategy, planning, analytics, and operations experience at a technology/food company with at least 2 years of experience in investment banking, equity research, consulting, or private equity at a top tier firm
- Experience working closely with sales, customer success, supply chain, logistics, people operations, and marketing executives to develop KPI’s and performance reporting
- Experience partnering with finance to own planning and corporate ops budgets
- Expert in building models in excel with a strong aptitude for writing SQL queries and leveraging business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Chartio
- Proven track record of collaborating with functional leads to solve complex business problems and presenting solutions to executive leadership
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.