Food Company Predicts Companies Will Nurture a Diverse and Inclusive Culture with Food
San Francisco – February 5, 2019 – Zerocater, a leading provider of office catering and snacks, is thrilled to unveil their Annual Report that focuses on the latest trends and insights that will shape the workplace and how office eating habits will influence the restaurant, food and beverage industries in 2019. Compiled from company data and research, Zerocater’s reports are intended to serve as a guide to helping employers navigate a changing workplace, as well as offer restaurant and food companies insight as they navigate a new frontier.
“The common thread across workplaces in 2019 is a culture-first approach to business” stated Ali Sabeti, CEO of Zerocater. “Amidst a vastly competitive labor market, employers are working hard to cultivate a diverse and inclusive culture, while restaurants and food companies are finding the business opportunity in office food programs.”
Companies have realized that a healthy, personalized employee experience yields happier, more productive workers and better bottom lines. At the same time, restaurants and food companies facing rising operations costs and more competition than ever are finding office food programs to be a lucrative avenue for additional revenue, consumer insights, and further brand awareness.
This report highlights the ways employers are building better company cultures, as well as the most in-demand cuisine and snack trends in the workplace including:
- Where Competition for Top Talent Sparks Innovation: A look at how companies are iterating to entice current employees to stay, and new talent to join.
- Make Way for the Centennials: How a new workforce generation is already showing signs of change, while organizations adapt to baby boomer retirement and the millennial generation’s dominance of the workforce.
- Personalize the Employee Experience: An exploration into how employers are providing customized employee benefits with the help of data.
- Serve up Sustainability and Social Responsibility: Employee values are influencing all aspects of business, right down to what to do with the leftovers.
- Balancing AI and Technology’s Role in the Workplace: With technological advancements comes the challenge of maintaining a corporate culture in the midst of change.
- The New Food Frontier: A look at how workplace food is changing the game for the restaurant and food and beverage industries.
- Hungry for Culture and Authenticity: The influence of a new workforce is bringing diverse cuisines to the forefront of office meals
- Diner-tainment: How office meals are doing double duty to engage employees through artful displays, whimsical presentations, and activations.
- Snack on This: The world of office snacks has exploded in order to appeal to the more common snacking mentality of millennials.
Zerocater helps companies build a better workplace culture through engaging food programs that bring the office together, encourage better communication and collaboration, support team building, and boost office productivity. To read the full report, visit http://bit.ly/ZCTrends2019.
With a mission to build a better workplace culture through food, Zerocater is on the path to becoming the #1 food company serving the workforce. Founded in 2009, Zerocater has become a leading provider of office catering and snacks, serving companies including Abbott, Fandango, Social Code and Salesforce. Technology, people, operations and top-notch food partners allow for Zerocater’s seamless process and provide customers with in-depth insight into their food programs. Zerocater provides office catering and snack services in San Francisco; New York; Washington, D.C.; Chicago; Austin and Los Angeles. For more information visit zerocater.com. Follow @Zerocater on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.