Our Head of Customer Experience will build a food-loving customer experience team to be the catering and snacks experts at ZeroCater. We are seeking a structured, analytical and strategic thinker comfortable solving lots of complex problems. ZeroCater’s Head of Customer Experience will enable a rapidly growing customer experience team by developing playbooks and quarterly training programs aimed at reducing time spent on meal and snack planning across all core processes. This is an exciting opportunity to scale an essential function at ZeroCater and serve as the GM of the Austin office.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and create a structured process for catering and snacks curation to maximize efficiency and improve customer experience
- Connect customer experience with all functions in the company to create a seamless customer experience
- Act with a plan and make smart investments to improve both contribution margin and our customer’s food experience.
- Partner with Engineering and Product to redesign internal tools and systems to reduce errors, increase efficiency, and improve the catering and snacks planning process.
- Define the ideal candidate profiles to hire and attract the right talent to transform our customer’s food programs.
Qualifications for Success:
- Energetic, problem-solving leader with 12+ years experience leading client-facing teams and operations. 5+ years of people management experience. (MBA a plus)
- Track record of successfully hiring, training and retaining a team of customer experience professionals capable of delivering a transformational improvement to the client experience
- Deep understanding of SaaS and the value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Has managed managers and scaled teams past 50+. Experience managing director level talent preferred
- Experience rolling out new technologies and partnering closely with fellow executives on engineering and product.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.