Our Enterprise Account Executives are the expert hunters and negotiators within our sales organization and own our largest and most valuable greenfield accounts. As an Enterprise AE, you’ll be responsible for evangelizing our full suite of products to revolutionize corporate food programs for the largest and highest growth companies in the U.S. You are a strategic and consultative seller who can connect the dots between client needs and the revolutionary value our products deliver. You execute our sales process with discipline and rigor to build transformative solutions that add tangible value for our customers. You have experience selling and negotiating high value products to large and complex organizations. Most importantly, you have a history of consistently being a top performer through your work ethic and resilience.
What you will do:
- Close seven figure plus deals in high growth and enterprise companies.
- Own a complex sales cycle from prospecting to close, managing multiple director/VP/C-level stakeholders across various functions.
- Knock on doors and live in the field, create a prospecting strategy for your territory to always have the pipeline coverage needed to over exceed quota.
- Create mutual close plans, manage complex discoveries, create compelling proposals, negotiate pricing/MSAs, and close more revenue than ever before.
- Build trust cross-functionally and quarterback all internal teams to create a compelling product vision for our customers.
Qualifications for success:
- 8+ years of hunter B2B sales experience managing the full sales cycle to acquire 7 figure+ new logos.
- Strong experience in the field building relationships and understanding the needs of director plus level stakeholders in high growth and enterprise companies.
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions and complex sales cycles while leveraging multiple internal teams to create a vision and proposal that wins.
- Experience successfully navigating complex RFPs and negotiations with a track record of closing deals and preserving ARR.
- Experience working with Salesforce and other sales tools.
"The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from mere animal biology to an act of culture."
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.