We’re in the process of transforming design at ZeroCater and searching for a part-time Senior Product Designer for 16-20 hours a week. You’ll have ownership of the design of the product you’re working on, and will work cross-functionally with product managers, engineers, culinary partners, sales, and others to help build and ship software in a highly collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate has experience cross design skills between marketing and product, communicating and storytelling across multiple audiences, and has demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision. You'll have the opportunity to have a real impact on a product that our clients rely on to feed their employees.
What you will do:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our customers
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers/developers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, our culinary partners team and sales team to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
Qualifications for Success:
- 4+ years of experience in UX design; end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 4+ years of experience in visual design
- 2+ years of experience in usability testing
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Experience with designing and prototyping tools (Figma shop)
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.