The Food Experience Associate is responsible for designing the food experience for each Client. In this role, you will have ownership of meal related decisions, and will leverage FOODIQ technology to support these decisions. The FXA plans detailed food experiences for a portfolio of Clients through the use of data, food expertise, and direct interaction with Clients, Culinary Partners, and Internal ZeroCater teams. This is a collaborative role - the FXA works in partnership with our Client Success, Culinary Partnership, Support, and Sales teams to bring forward solutions & recommendations to ensure that all Client needs are met, ultimately improving the business. Our FEA’s have a passion for food, can talk about it all day every day, and enjoy the nuances of whether beans are a starch or a protein in a dish (Or are they acting as both?). This is a core role for ZeroCater - when performed successfully, the FXA has a great impact on the overall company revenue through the conversion of new Clients, upsell opportunities, and Client referrals.
What you will do:
- Leverage data for decision making to design food experiences for each Client in your portfolio.
- It’s a big puzzle that needs to be put together when it comes to creating menus! The FXA uses judgement to optimally translate each of their Client’s overall budget into individual meal spend to maximize Client satisfaction.
- Become an expert in food! FXAs critically think through each situation to make decisions on which menu items & cuisine styles are best suited for each type of meal planned.
- Think analytically on a daily basis - this team consistently monitors Client feedback & preferences to make data driven decisions that will increase Client satisfaction.
- Anticipate Client needs, interpret trends in data, and turn them into recommendations for our internal teams to improve the business.
Qualifications for Success:
- 1+ years of customer service or purchase selection experience.
- Basic working knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel - you can dive into a spreadsheet & sort through data quickly, and understand the basics of formulas.
- You are adaptable - as a growing company, we are fast paced, evolve processes rapidly, and are consistently testing out new technology to support company goals.
- You have a proven successful track record with attention to detail, but know when to take a step back and take in the big picture - and also know when to ask for help.
- You have a knack for accomplishing difficult tasks through prioritization and time management.
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, 5 days of sick time, plus 8 hours of volunteer time
- Low to no-cost comprehensive health insurance (Blue Cross)
- Medical concierge through One Medical
- Dental & vision coverage
- Employer-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $100 monthly gym stipend
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.