The Food Curation Analyst (Snacks) will be joining a specialized ZeroCater team dedicated to crafting the best possible experience for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining Snacks clients' subscriptions, coordinating necessary changes to peers from the Warehouse and Client Success team(s). Making decisions about new offerings, budget adjustments and order volume are required on a daily basis.
As part of the new Food Curation department, the Snacks team will be building on current expert models, testing new technology tools in development, and continuously evolving processes that bring success to client experiences. Team members need to be strong problem-solvers and creative thinkers who are detail-oriented.
What you will do:
- Build a strong snacks program that matches a client's budget, program goals and taste interests
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of subscription planning, and select variations that achieve client preferences & dietary choices
- Pay attention to detail and confidently solve client-service issues both in a proactive manner, and as they arise
- Collaborate with peers in Client Success, Support, Sales and the Warehouse to ensure ZeroCater provides clients a seamless experience that matches their goals
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while providing seamless execution of day-to-day snacks service
Qualifications for Success:
- 1+ years customer service or purchase selection experience
- Experience in analyzing data, identifying trends, and making relevant recommendations to improve client experience
- Ability to think outside of the box and generate ideas through learning and collaboration
- Detail-oriented, but know when to take a step back and take in the big picture - you have a knack for accomplishing difficult tasks through prioritization and time management
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.