The Pilot CSM role will act as the driver of the ZeroCater Pilot program and will be focused on earning new client business in partnership with both the Sales and Food Curation teams. This role works cross-functionally in order to ensure overall success and conversion from Pilot client to Recurring subscription. A successful CSM will quickly establish trust with our potential client base allowing them to make a positive impact on the outcome of the client’s pilot program. The ideal candidate for this role has meticulous attention to detail, strong communication, time management skills, and a willingness to go above and beyond for clients to ensure the success of the pilot program.
What you will do:
- Act in partnership with Sales to ensure client's transition for current/non-existing meal program is successful
- Become a trusted advisor to clients by offering guidelines, suggestions, and best practices for their particular meal program
- Onboard new clients and attend pilot meals to provide additional feedback and coaching to all key players both internal and external
- Act as the communication bridge between client and ZC team partners from other departments
- Successfully handoff pilot accounts to recurring CSMs and ensuring no client details/preferences are missed
Qualifications for Success:
- 1-2 years of customer service or account management experience
- Proficiency in project management, Salesforce, and spreadsheet applications
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally with multiple teams (i.e. Sales, Catering Operations, Food Curation, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of ownership for client satisfaction, even if it requires you to expand the scope of the role at times
- Proven success in identifying gaps in current program and demonstrating creative ways to affect change/suggestion enhancements
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.