ZeroCater is looking for a Vice President of Snack & Catering Operations to own all aspects of our catering and snacks business units. Our catering and snacks operations teams are the backbone of our company and play a pivotal role in ZeroCater becoming the largest B2B food company in the world. We are quickly scaling to capitalize on a $169 billion dollar market opportunity. We are looking for a seasoned executive to build and scale our catering operations, supply chain, warehousing, logistics, and culinary partnerships teams nationally. This leader will be a key member of the executive team reporting to the CEO, and will partner closely with engineering, product, sales, customer success, and finance, to fuel ZeroCater’s growth. We are seeking a visionary leader and team builder. Experience hiring and retaining world-class talent from individual contributors to managers/directors.
What you will do:
- Own all operations for ZeroCater’s B2B Catering business unit; including culinary partner development, culinary partner operations, onsite catering operations, warehousing, and delivery logistics
- Own all operations for ZeroCater’s B2B Snacks business unit; including supply chain, warehousing, and delivery logistics
- Build the team, infrastructure, and processes needed to scale ZeroCater’s Catering and Snacks business units to 1K+ employees
- Build out a world-class team of analytically minded operators (from individual contributors to directors) capable of solving complex problems and scaling quickly/efficiently
- Collaborate with fellow executives to leverage existing teams and partner closely with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales to build a 12 month operational roadmap for the Catering and Snacks business units
- Scale up our Catering and Snacks operations to serve companies of all sizes from SMB to the Enterprise
Qualifications for success:
- 20+ years of experience with 10+ years of experience leading operations in the B2B catering or snacks space. Start-up/technology experience a plus
- Has scaled operations, supply chain, warehousing, and logistics teams to 500+ full/part-time employees across multiple regions
- Owned strategic partnerships for a platform model business, strong business development/partnership development experience a plus
- Track record of success and has scaled teams to over 100M in revenue
- Experience working with 1000+ SKU’s, perishable inventory, and enterprise customers
- Experience partnering with sales and customer success to provide a world-class customer experience while owning a full product P&L
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.