Our hearts are heavy with the impact of recent natural disasters affecting millions. From hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria to the earthquake in Mexico, our thoughts are with all those affected as they begin to rebuild.
ZeroCater’s Texas family was also affected by Hurricane Harvey. The community is at the core of our culture. We stand with Texas and have donated $10,000 to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts through the Houston Food Bank and the Houston Humane Society.
We’re proud to recognize our restaurant partners who are donating a percentage of their sales to relief efforts. In the days and weeks ahead, we ask you to keep the following generous partners in mind when planning your upcoming office meals and events.
San Francisco Bay Area: A Taste of Vietnam Noodle, Americano Deli & Grill, BAAN, Bijou Catering, Éire Trea, Massawa Restaurant, Mint & Limone, Patatas Kitchen, Ristorante Don Giovanni, Waffle Amore
Los Angeles: Emporium Thai, La Panzano Gourmet, The Waffle Lady
New York: Matilda Eats, Rosehill Caterers
Austin: Apolonia Catering, Jam-Afrique Kitchen, Shisman Mediterranean
In times like these, we all want to help but may not know where to start. Here are a few ways your office can get involved and help in disaster relief efforts.
- Take up a collection in the office:
- Lead by example. Skip that $5 coffee and put it towards the collection.
- Ensure your donation is going where it will have the most impact.
- Hold a Drive for basic necessities: Ready-to-eat staples with pull tops, Water, Toiletries, Diapers, Formula
- Volunteer: If you’re close to the disaster, organize an office volunteer day or give employees time off to volunteer in the clean-up efforts.