Calling all those looking for a part-time job in the food and beverage industry—Zerocater has immediate openings for Cranes!
To fully understand the role of the Crane at Zerocater, you need to first understand the history behind our name and logo. When you look at our logo, you see an origami paper crane, popular in Japan. Have you ever tried to create origami? It’s a VERY hard exercise, and often ends in frustration, and a less than perfect final product. Office catering, when done incorrectly can follow the same course.
The origami crane is a constant reminder that Zerocater alleviates the most frustrating process of planning and executing office catering. We provide zero-hassle corporate catering that looks and tastes great.
A part time Crane will assist with catered meal delivery and setup in the following locations: San Francisco Bay Area, New York City, Chicago, Austin, Washington, DC, and Los Angeles.
As Crane your responsibilities consist of:
- Overseeing meal delivery (vendors bring the food, you make sure they brought the right stuff)
- Assisting with the setup and meal presentation (making things look perfect)
- Communicating with Zerocater (checking the food and letting ZC know of any issues)
- Shifts are 2-3 hours per day, typically from 11am to 1pm (perfect for fitting around other jobs, school, parenting, etc.)
- Weekly schedules are flexible depending on availability
- No car needed
- Come join our team as a W-2 employee (NOT a contractor or 1099)
Interested? Visit our jobs page to learn more, & apply today!
PS – We’re also hiring for many positions nationwide in fields like: Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Sales.