Our On-Site Specialists are the faces of our company who help facilitate the day-to-day meal operations at some of our biggest clients. You will make certain that you provide the best experience possible by engaging and building genuine relationships with the companies we partner with. While ensuring that every meal goes off without a hitch, you’ll get the benefit of exposure to different offices and clients, many of which are exciting tech startups like ZeroCater. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate Delivery: Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivered by the vendor from the loading dock up to the client’s meal space.
- Oversee Meal Set-up: Guide and help with food layout, set up special equipment if needed, manage overall presentation, and replenish dishes.
- Meal Feedback: Take inventory of food before and after a meal, gather employee preference information, communicate with employees on site, and share feedback with HQ.
- Support the team at HQ: administrative office work, organization, and inventory.
Who You Are:
- Background in hospitality, food service, or a similar customer-facing role.
- You are willing to work as a team and help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- You are responsible and an attentive, and can work effectively with little supervision.
- You have a real passion for food service and a customer first mentality.
- Must have a Food Handler's Certificate or the ability to obtain one.
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Able to kneel, crouch and bend
- Able to walk up and down flights of stairs
- Able to stand & walk for 3-4 hours on shift
- You will work part-time, at $18.00 per hour
- You must have availability to work on Friday
- A typical schedule is 20 hours per week with additional shifts often available, up to 29.9 hours
- You will receive a set schedule each week
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org