Our Account Executives are the expert hunters of our company. In this position, you must live and breathe this mentality, constantly on the lookout for opportunities to feed new clients. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for ZeroCater because you agree that the best ideas happen over food. As an Account Executive, your key responsibility is to increase market share by focusing on the highest-value potential clients.
What you will do:
- Drive full sales cycle including prospecting, closing, and relationship management to attain quota with a get it done attitude
- Prospect and win new clients in your assigned territory by exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics
- Close inbound leads while leveraging your creativity plus various outbound tools to drive new client acquisition
- Collaborate and partner with sales leadership to create winning sales strategies
- Work closely with the Client Success team on building long-term relationships with customers
Qualifications for success:
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions with SMB and Mid-Market accounts while leveraging multiple lines of business to provide a delightful customer experience
- Consistent record of hitting and exceeding quota with heavy sales activity
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, 5 days of sick time, plus 8 hours of volunteer time
- Low to no-cost comprehensive health insurance (Blue Cross)
- Medical concierge through One Medical
- Dental & vision coverage
- Employer-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $100 monthly gym stipend
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.