What you will do:
- Close six figure plus deals in high growth and enterprise companies
- Own a complex sales cycle from prospecting to close managing multiple director/VP/C-level stakeholders across various functions
- Knock on doors and live in the field, create a prospecting strategy for your territory to always have the pipeline coverage needed to over exceed quota
- Create mutual close plans, manage complex discoveries, create a vision and compelling proposal, negotiate pricing and contracts, and close more deals than ever before
- Work cross-functionally and quarterback all internal resources and teams to build trust and create a compelling product vision for our customers
Qualifications for success:
- 4+ years of professional sales experience managing the full sales cycle (2+ years of field sales experience preferred)
- Strong experience in the field building personal relationships with director plus level stakeholders in high growth and dynamic companies
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions and complex sales cycles while leveraging multiple internal teams to create a vision and proposal that wins
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM (including complex RFP’s preferred)
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, 5 days of sick time, plus 8 hours of volunteer time
- Low to no-cost comprehensive health insurance (Blue Cross)
- Medical concierge through One Medical
- Dental & vision coverage
- Employer-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $100 monthly gym stipend
The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture."
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.