At ZeroCater, our ever expanding ecosystem of culinary partners is at the core of our business. As the Senior Manager of the Culinary Partnerships Development team, you will partner closely with company leadership and will own the strategy and execution of building and managing ZeroCater’s ecosystem of Culinary Partners (CP). You will be responsible for continuously evolving our Culinary Partner ecosystem and ensuring our partners meet our high performance standards. You also will drive the expansion of our relationship with our top performing Culinary Partners to help meet our business growth objectives. This is a critical role as you will be responsible for managing and coaching a national Culinary Partnerships Development team and managing partnerships with top Enterprise Caterers to ensure the best possible performance and outcomes for our clients and Culinary Partners.
What you will do:
- Lead our national Culinary Partnership Development team, including mentorship, coaching, and establishing career development pathways
- Own and develop the strategy and management of our national culinary partner ecosystem
- Oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of culinary partner contracts including menu structure, pricing, partner commission rates and performance
- Spearhead performance improvement initiatives to ensure optimal client satisfaction while deepening relationships with our culinary partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other ZeroCater leaders to improve culinary partners execution and efficiency
Qualifications for success:
- 8+ years combined partnership or account management experience with 3+ years of people management
- Experience using data and analytics to assess granular demand trends to identify supply gaps and use metrics to continuously measure and improve the team’s performance
- Extensive experience with negotiation, performance management, and project leadership
- Comfort with a range of technological platforms such as Salesforce, Google Suite, etc.
- Experience in corporate catering, restaurant or hospitality industry a strong plus
What we offer:
Not only will you have the opportunity to grow your career with other food-obsessed colleagues who have a shared passion for creating delight for customers, but you will also work alongside a highly collaborative team that values leading with trust and respect, and taking smart risks.
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, 5 days of sick time, plus 8 hours of volunteer time
- Low to no-cost comprehensive health insurance (Blue Cross)
- Medical concierge through One Medical
- Dental & vision coverage
- Employer-paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- $100 monthly gym stipend
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.