ZeroCater is looking for a seasoned revenue executive to join our leadership team and grow new revenue and our install base to $1B and beyond. As the Chief Revenue Officer you will own both the sales and customer success functions at ZeroCater. You will have the opportunity to scale our hunter field sales and account management teams, build our sales and customer success strategy and operations, and enable our sales and customer success teams to win. We are looking for a high-performing executive who has experience scaling national sales and customer success organizations to $100M in revenue and beyond. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of hiring and developing high performing sales and customer success talent, has consistently over delivered on new revenue and net revenue retention goals, and has the resiliency needed to thrive in high-growth environments. We’re seeking a strong and disciplined leader who isn’t afraid to guide our Account Executives and Customer Success Managers from the front to win and grow $1M+ accounts. This role reports directly to our CEO and will own all growth at ZeroCater.
What you will do:
- Serve as a respected leader within the company who lives our mission, vision and values. Partner closely with our CEO and executive team to foster a company culture of constant improvement.
- Build our sales and customer success strategy and plan in partnership with finance; own and exceed all hiring, revenue, and cost of revenue targets.
- Build the processes and operational rigor needed to scale sales and customer success; increase productivity and lower cost of revenue through territory carving, account segmentation, quota setting, and compensation planning. Own all sales and customer success forecasting, reporting, and analytics.
- Hire, coach, and grow high-performing sales and CS talent from ICs to VPs. Create enablement and training programs and career paths for all levels of talent.
- Develop a winning sales and customer success process and playbook. Coach and mentor your team to hunt and retain large strategic accounts ($1M-$10M in ARR).
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Marketing to build our product and technology roadmap; be the chief product evangelist at ZeroCater.
Qualifications for success:
- Visionary leader with 20+ years of experience successfully growing and enabling B2B enterprise sales, account management, and customer success teams in high-growth companies.
- Analytical mindset and has a strong grasp of GTM strategy, metrics, and operations. Experience segmenting accounts/territories, building quotas, compensation plans, etc.
- Track record of hiring top-tier talent; a strong coach and mentor to ICs, front line, and second line managers. Has grown and scaled Sales/CS organizations to 75+ reps.
- Started their career in sales as an AE and is an expert in hunting and growing complex high-value accounts. Knows how to close and retain $1M+ accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field (MBA preferred).
"The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture."
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.