ZeroCater is seeking an energetic and skilled HR Generalist with a strong understanding of general HR processes and procedures. You’ll own and partner with leadership in increasing our retention, development and branding across all of ZeroCater’s offices. This person will partner with our Director of People to support the business needs, our culture, ensure proper definition and implementation of company strategy and procedure, and implement innovative programs that support our company and continually improve our company culture.
What you will do:
- Oversee and execute key business processes such as: onboarding, employee data management, payroll interaction, off-boarding, total rewards, and leaves of absence
- Establish and evolve our compensation guidelines and benefits plans to enhance our employment brand and enable ZC to attract top talent
- Develop and deploy initiatives to drive employee engagement, culture, and a strong sense of team across our company
- Assist with implementing and evolving ZC’s bi-annual review & compensation process
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures, along with recommending personnel policies and conduct and participate in Workplace investigations
Qualifications for success:
- 4+ years HR experience with 2 years of experience as a generalist with working knowledge of HR systems, benefits, compensation, investigations, 401k, performance reviews, terminations in a fast-paced environment ( tech or start-up preferred)
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field (PHR and/or SPHR preferred)
- Ability to architect strategy and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- People-oriented and results-driven with excellent active listening and deals well with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices with a willingness to get your hands dirty to solve business problems with a positive attitude
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.