The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing a high value portfolio of clients and owning the customer experience from start to finish. You’ll be responsible for the onboarding, growth, and retention of your accounts, strategically building relationships while overseeing day-to-day operations for your clients. As a subject matter expert, you will provide guidance to clients on how to get the most value out of our product, and work cross-functionally with management to ensure clients receive maximum value of our service.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of ZeroCater clients as their primary point of contact and trusted advisor; establishing clear goals of a client’s food program and develop relevant ROI models to support the ZeroCater experience
- Identify and initiate renewal and up-sell activities to maximize client satisfaction and ZeroCater revenue opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across a client’s organization and serve as their primary expert in food and cultural programs
- Hold recurring check-in calls and on-site visits with clients and lead business presentations based on client needs
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new clients to our service, and with the Food Curation team to ensure client meals are executed and optimized over time based on client feedback
Qualifications for success:
- 2+ years managing 100+ accounts in a subscription or project-based business
- Proven track record in contract renewal activities and managing/growing a portfolio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for balancing empathy when setting expectations
- Ability to provide a strong customer experience while continuously providing above and beyond service
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.