ZeroCater is looking for a seasoned Head of Product Marketing to lead and build out our product marketing function. As the Head of Product Marketing you will partner closely with product management, engineering, and sales to understand our customers, the competition, and the opportunity that exists for us to be the market leader in the $100B B2B corporate catering space. We’re looking for a master storyteller and product evangelist who can clearly articulate how our products are the ideal solution for the customers we are trying to win. The ideal candidate is creative, structured, and has a passion for technology and how it can revolutionize the way employees eat. The Head of Product Marketing will own our product messaging strategy and brand; and will work closely with Sales and Customer Success to enable them to win and retain $1M+ accounts. We’re looking for a strong collaborative leader who can partner across functions and build high-performing teams, yet isn’t afraid to execute and create what’s needed to support our Sales and Customer Success teams as we scale. Someone who is customer and competitor obsessed and has experience building product marketing teams from the ground up will be paramount to this role. This is a high-visibility role that reports directly to the CEO and will be an integral member of our leadership team.
What you will do:
- Talk to customers and conduct market/competitive research to be the expert when it comes to what our customers value, the competition, and the opportunities that exist in the B2B corporate catering space.
- Partner closely with Product Management, Engineering, and our Partnerships teams to ensure our product roadmap and priorities target the right customers, deliver the most value to those customers, and differentiate us from our competitors.
- Build and own our product value proposition and product messaging tailored to the needs of the different types of customers we are trying to win. Own our corporate message and brand including our mission and vision.
- Be our product expert. Create structured/scalable product training and enablement programs for sales and customer success. Run monthly training and enablement sessions with Sales/CS.
- Support AEs/CSMs in the sales/renewal process with messaging, collateral, and demos for large deals/accounts that we are trying to win/retain (first call decks, proposals, customer stories, etc.).
- Own product content creation across all marketing channels (website, digital advertising, campaigns, PR, etc.).
Qualifications for Success:
- Product evangelist with 10+ years product marketing experience partnering with product, engineering, and B2B enterprise sales teams at high-growth technology companies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field (MBA a plus).
- Experience conducting customer interviews and competitive research; can distill your learnings in a structured way to help drive the product roadmap, product value proposition, and product messaging.
- Experience partnering closely with Sales and CS to independently create product training programs, Sales/CS collateral, customer demos, customer stories, and big deal support.
- Have a passion for writing, editing, and proofreading with a strong attention to detail. Are a PowerPoint/Keynote blackbelt (have built and owned the corporate template). (Advanced Photoshop skills a plus)
"The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture."
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.