As the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will own the strategy and execution of building ZeroCater’s ecosystem of Culinary Partners (CP). You will be responsible for continuously evolving our Culinary Partner ecosystem and ensure our partners meet our high-performance standards. You also will drive the expansion of our Culinary Partner ecosystem nationally to help meet our business growth objectives. This is a critical role as you will be responsible for managing and coaching a national Culinary Partnerships team and developing partnerships with top Enterprise Caterers to ensure the best possible performance and outcomes for our clients and Culinary Partners.
What you will do:
- Own and develop the strategy for the catering marketplace/ecosystem we need to build to deliver a 10X better product to customers using data and analytics. Partnering with CS, sales and leadership to do so.
- Build and execute on the business development process to successfully target and onboard large and small partners on our platform while ensuring we maintain margins/profitability.
- Become the expert when it comes to how successful caterers and restaurants execute to feed large groups to identify high performing vendors and keep them accountable
- Build a national team of hunters to onboard new high performing vendors. Build a team to manage existing vendor relationships and performance goals.
- Partner with Product & Engineering to build technology products to improve culinary partners execution and efficiency.
Qualifications for Success:
- 10+ years of Strategy and Operations and Business Development experience. 5+ years of people management experience. (MBA is a plus).
- Strong leader with experience building and managing high-performing teams
- Use data and analytics to assess granular demand trends to identify supply gaps and use metrics to continuously measure and improve the team’s performance
- Extensive experience building outbound business development teams that know how to hunt and negotiate with large complex organizations ($50M in revenue +)
- Experience in corporate catering, restaurant or hospitality industry a strong plus
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.