Come join a small Engineering team that works closely with our customers and Product to ship code every day. We value ownership, independence, collaboration, communication, and bias towards getting things done with measurable results. In production, we use Django, PostgresSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ on the back-end, and React as well as Vue.js on the front-end. We are seeking a Junior Support Engineer who wants to learn the ins and outs of not only QA and site reliability, but also grow into a Full-Stack Engineer. The ideal person for this role enjoys problem solving and leveraging technology to ultimately create delight for customers. Might that be you?
What you will do:
- Own and establish quality assurance processes for new and existing product.
- Practice and encourage software engineering best practices: reasonable test coverage, appropriate modularization, designing cohesive interfaces, and making the call on technical trade-offs.
- Collaborate in technical reviews to strengthen our architecture and system designs and assist others with coding and troubleshooting.
- Measure and improve site reliability to enable our customer’s success.
Qualifications for Success:
- 1+ years experience in an Engineering, Support engineer, or QA Engineer or similar role.
- Undergraduate degree Computer Science or related field, or a coding bootcamp (particularly experience with python django, PosgresQL, or React).
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments.
- Pragmatic approach to engineering that strikes a balance between beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
- Ambition to take your career to the next level by learning the in and outs of being a Full-Stack Engineer.
***PLEASE NOTE: We unable to sponsor visas or offer relocation assistance at this time. We are also only able to hire US based candidates.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.