Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, this is an amazing opportunity to be a key contributor to ZeroCater’s finance team. We are seeking an extremely reliable individual to ensure ZeroCater’s accounts payable function is always running smoothly. The Accounts Payable Specialist will have direct exposure to ZeroCater leadership and will have the opportunity to make a big impact through streamlining by processes and policies.
What you will do:
- Process ZeroCater’s full cycle Accounts Payable function including posting, obtaining approval, researching discrepancies, processing timely payments and communicating with vendors.
- Administer ZeroCater’s corporate credit card program.
- Work closely with internal business partners on ensuring all credit card charges are properly approved, submitted and have proper backup.
- Administer ZeroCater’s employee expense reimbursement policy through Tallie. Communicate internally on policy enforcement and approval limits.
Qualifications for success:
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience in a high growth environment.
- Working knowledge of accounts payable, expense reimbursement and corporate credit card process and administration.
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with all departments/management levels
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.