Reporting to the A/R Supervisor, this is an amazing opportunity to be a key contributor to ZeroCater’s finance team. As the AR Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the team’s daily responsibilities. This will include posting payments/invoices daily, written and verbal client communication, working with other teams to resolve invoice disputes, ensuring that all updates on client accounts are kept current, answering incoming phone calls and reaching out to clients on past due balances.
What you will do:
- Invoicing - Posting nightly invoices and ensuring our semi-monthly invoices are generated timely and accurately each month.
- Cash application - Posts customer payments by recording ACH, checks, and credit card transactions. Researching payments and reconciling client balance discrepancies.
- Client Inquiries - Responding to incoming cases researching and resolving any issues and fulfilling client requests.
- Collections - Calling and emailing clients for past due accounts, tracking promised payment dates, responding to customer requests, issuing credit memos and escalating accounts.
- Adjustment processing - Ensure timely entry of adjustments are completed for each billing cycle within set deadlines.
Qualifications for success:
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting/AR preferred
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail oriented and organizational skills
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.