ZeroCater is looking for a highly motivated individual to manage the servicing of coffee, espresso, and beer equipment for our snacks program. This role will be responsible for cleaning, maintaining, repairing, refurbishing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing machinery to ensure our clients never run out of their favorite beverage. Our company is rapidly growing and we will look to you to help us scale one of our most critical functions. The ideal candidate has experience in facilities and preventative maintenance and will report to the Senior Manager of Supply Chain.
What you will do:
- Own the preventative maintenance for our clients (changing CO2 tanks, cleaning kegs, cleaning, and programming coffee machines, etc)
- Diagnose equipment issues using diagrams, schematics, and a multimeter when necessary
- Respond to maintenance requests and create maintenance schedules
- Collaborate with Equipment Supervisors and help prep client sites for installations
- Order and track the necessary inventory to ensure our clients’ repairs can be completed as quickly as possible
Qualifications for Success:
- 6+ months experience in preventative maintenance for coffee, espresso, and beer machinery
- Self-starter who is able to identify a problem or process improvement address and implement a solution
- Passion for customer and vendor experience with proven ability to forecast their future needs
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds of equipment and kneel or bend while at client sites
- $20.00 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Typical schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report Check required
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.