ZeroCater is seeking a talented Sales Business Operations Analyst with strong operational and analytical experience. The role will be highly cross-functional, working closely with Sales, Client Operations, Product Operations, Finance and Marketing to drive productivity, consistency and scale within the organization. This role will be responsible for leading key cross-functional initiatives and providing the Sales team with data, operational, and analytics support.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with leadership to design streamlined sales and cross-functional processes based on data and workflow requirements.
- Project manage process design, implementation and rollout from start to finish.
- Support sales forecasting, strategy and planning by creating models with data insights.
- Review weekly forecast, and provide analysis and actionable data for managers.
- Develop sales KPIs, reporting and automation to help drive sales performance, standards and activities.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in sales or business operations, ideally startup experience.
- Success and talent in synthesizing complex processes from scratch. Knowledge of best practices and what streamlined solutions look like.
- Project management experience with concurrent and cross-functional projects. Experience in managing priorities and delivering projects under tight timelines.
- Strong organizational, communication, critical thinking and decision making skills. Extremely detail oriented.
- Salesforce and excel expert; Hands on Salesforce implementation experience required.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.