ZeroCater is looking for a dedicated customer-focused individual to support the Catering Operations Team. You’ll be owning the equipment deliveries to and from our customer sites as well as additional help as needed in our warehouse & SF HQ to ensure smooth operations. The Catering Operations Support Specialist will be the backbone of Logistics by helping us perform the entire delivery cycle for our customers while providing the best service possible.
What you will Do:
- Load and unload our company vehicles with equipment to be delivered at each of our clients site.
- Manage inventory from HQ, warehouse, and to the client's site.
- Support the Operations Team when needed to assist with event set up and breakdown.
- Prepare pack lists for upcoming events with accuracy and detail, based on specific client needs.
- Oversee inventory and place equipment orders in a timely manner.
Qualifications for Success:
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle report, have a valid driver’s license, drive a mid-large sized vehicle and lift 35lbs.
- 1-2 years in hospitality or a customer facing role.
- Strong communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Passion for delivering happiness: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
- Dedication: Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done (bonus if you can occasionally work an early morning or evening shift).
- $18.00 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Typical schedule: a mixture of 7:00am - 3:00pm & 9:00am - 5:00pm shifts Monday - Friday
- Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report Check required
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.