Our Support Associates are the face of the company for culinary partners and clients. You’ll be responsible for facilitating the successful execution of daily meal deliveries through creative problem solving and critical thinking. The fast-paced role is perfect if you’re hungry to learn and love to be challenged. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with various departments and develop professional work experience in a fast-growing startup.
What you will do:
- Utilize phone, SMS, internal messaging, and a CRM platform to provide support for external stakeholders
- Monitor and troubleshoot meal deliveries nationwide by understanding situations and finding creative solutions
- Triage inbound requests from client and vendor partners to direct information to the appropriate internal stakeholder
- Collaborate with a team to achieve performance metrics including, but not limited to, timeliness, accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Support Client Success, Sales and Vendor teams to build relationships by responding to requests using empathy and de-escalation skills
Qualifications for Success:
- 1+ year proven performance in a customer-facing environment
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable working with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Demonstrated real time problem-solving skills
- Consistent record of achieving individual and team metrics
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.