At ZeroCater, we believe one of the easiest, and most effective, ways to build culture is through shared office food programs. We make it easy for companies to feed their employees delicious, family-style meals and keep exciting snack programs fully-stocked with variety and rotation. ZeroCater has successfully launched our core product, Managed Catering, into 6 local markets and are excited to be offering Snacks + Beverages to enterprise clients in San Francisco with anticipated growth into new markets in the near future. ZeroCater is changing a 130 billion dollar industry and continues its trend of being revenue positive and sustaining year over year growth.
ZeroCater is looking for a well-rounded sales and CS enablement professional to play an important role in the growth of multi-regional sales and CS teams. The role will be focused on creating, streamlining, and implementing best practices for the team from all things sales and CS to product marketing. This individual will be focused primarily on sales and CS new hire onboarding and the ongoing development of the current sales and CS teams. The ideal person for this role is a team player with strong intra and interpersonal skills and excellent ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
What you will do:
- Create engaging learning activities and content that enhances retention and transfer of knowledge for sales and CS new hire onboarding and ongoing development (success stories, competitive info, product job aids, etc.)
- Create supporting material (video, audio, role plays, games, handouts, job aids, etc.)
- Coordinate with sales and CS leadership, subject matter experts, and executive management to define sales and CS support initiatives.
- Train the sales & CS team on the best use of marketing and enablement materials
- Manage the sales and CS enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need (OnDemand Learning)
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Business, or Marketing majors preferred
- 3-5 years of enablement experience supporting 50+ sales and CS team members
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment with impeccable project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker with lesson and curriculum planning experience
- Experience managing a Learning Management System (LMS) or comparable system preferred
"The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture."
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.