ZeroCater is seeking a highly motivated individual to own all kitchen equipment for our snacks and beverage program. This role will manage the ordering, tracking inventory, installations, and maintenance of all equipment for our clients. Our company is rapidly growing and we will look to you to help us scale one of our most critical business functions. The ideal candidate has experience in facilities and coffee/beverage equipment management and will report to the Senior Manager of Supply Chain.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with Sales and prospective clients to assess and define kitchen layout and planning.
- Install and maintain all kitchen, coffee, and espresso equipment at customer sites and oversee new client delivery setup.
- Manage inventory tracking on in house equipment, source equipment, and place purchase orders.
- Respond to maintenance requests and create maintenance schedules.
- Collaborate with Client Services to address onsite issues and emergencies.
Qualifications for Success:
- 3-4 years of experience in facilities/equipment maintenance (2-3 years of related experience with troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing of coffee and espresso equipment is preferred).
- Self-starter who is able to identify problems or areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Passion for customer and vendor experience with proven ability to manage inventory and purchasing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a motor vehicle report, drive a mid-large sized vehicle, and
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds of equipment.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.