Our Snacks Ambassador will elevate customer service for each and every snacks client- you are the face of our company and will help facilitate some of the day to day operations. In this position, you will anticipate what our clients need and deliver just that. You will be responsible for working with a portfolio of clients that you will visit weekly and in some cases, daily. You will develop strong relationships with the client and their teams. You will be addressing any in the moment needs as well as frequently refreshing the presentation. You are a Snacks and ZeroCater enthusiast.
What You'll Do:
- Audit what is currently onsite with the Kitchen plan and planogram to ensure accuracy. Take inventory of how much is onsite.
- Restore the shelves and bins in alignment with merchandising best practices so that the client is excited about the look of our program. Continue to elevate the snacks program look onsite.
- Assess all storage areas to ensure we are maximizing space to meet clients’ goals for their program.
- Delight clients with snacks tastings and samples to increase engagement for our program.
- Build strong relationship with the client and internal teams to ensure there is effective communication across all teams.
- Ensure that the client has everything they need.
- Make recommendations to the Account Manager and the Replenishment Specialist for onsite improvements.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of hospitality, food service, or similar customer-facing role
- Consistent record of delighting your customers with the service you provide
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- You have strong attention to detail and time-management.
- You are responsible and can work effectively with little supervision.
- You have experience in merchandising and inventory.
- Bonus points if you are fluent in Spanish.
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Able to kneel, crouch and bend
- Able to walk up and down flights of stairs
- You will work full-time, at $18.00 per hour
- You must have availability to work Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com