We are looking for a food loving IT Associate who can help our offices scale by owning our IT operations. You should have experience independently running IT functions for an office. This individual is responsible for ensuring a seamless user experience for team members spanning HQs, satellite offices and remote employees. In addition to IT responsibilities, this position will be partnering closely with the office administrative team who are essential to our employee productivity and office culture. This role will report directly to the Director of People Operations and will work closely with team members across various departments. A successful associate in this role is customer service-oriented by nature, and is committed to finding solutions for our internal team.
What You’ll Do
- Determine ZeroCaters IT needs and increase effectiveness by implementing new systems and managing current infrastructure.
- Ensure overall office security, including Network, Firewalls, Anti-theft, facilities security and leading employee safety trainings.
- Automation strategies to minimize maintenance overhead. Embrace self-service, self-help and training methods by which employees can independently resolve problems, continue developing an internal knowledge base and manage employee help desk.
- Forecast and manage our budget for IT related projects and assets and equipment inventory.
- Manage all IT and operations for office moves, including budgeting, real estate, IT setup, vendor negotiations and office design.
Qualifications for Success
- 3+ years progressive experience within IT or relevant experience.
- Experience with working in a high growth startup and aligning a global team consisting of employees, partners and vendors.
- Exposure to managing internal ethernet and Wi-Fi networks, VPN, VLAN and firewall configuration and Anti-Virus.
- Deep understanding of information security concepts, with a balance between usability and compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at ZeroCater. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.