The Client Success Manager is responsible for managing a high value portfolio of enterprise clients and owning the customer experience from start to finish. You’ll be responsible for the onboarding, growth, and retention of your accounts, strategically building relationships while overseeing day-to-day operations for your clients. As a subject matter expert, you will provide guidance to clients on how to get the most value out of our product, and work cross-functionally and with management to ensure clients receive maximum value of our service.
When working with Enterprise clients, ZeroCater CSMs are expected to articulate a clear Return on Investment (ROI) to clients in the context of their own business goals. Great candidates for this position will be strong at leveraging existing playbooks and guidance, but balance those tools with their own judgement and creativity.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of Enterprise ZeroCater clients as their primary point of contact and trusted advisor
- Identify and initiate renewal and upsell activities to maximize client satisfaction and ZeroCater revenue opportunities
- Establish clear goals of a client’s food program and develop relevant ROI models to support the ZeroCater experience
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across a client’s organization and serve as their primary expert in food and cultural programs
- Hold recurring check-in calls and on-site visits with clients and lead business presentations based on client needs
- Collaborate with the sales team to onboard new clients to our service, and with the Food Curation team to ensure client meals are executed and optimized over time based on client feedback
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years account management experience in a subscription or project-based business
- Experience in contract renewal activities and managing a revenue portfolio
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for balancing empathy with setting expectations
- Genuine passion for the customer experience and a creative mindset for providing above and beyond service
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Strong desire to build a career in Client Success and leverage industry best practices
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.