Calling all Austin Foodies! ZeroCater’s On Demand Specialists Team is looking for food lovers just like you to assist in coordinating the best possible food experience for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for planning detailed food experiences for a variety of customers through the use of data, food expertise, and direct collaboration with clients, vendors, and internal teams. As a new department, this team will be building on current expert models, testing new technology tools, and continuously evolving processes that bring success to client experiences. As a member of the On Demand Team, you will specialize in providing expeditious meal planning service to new and potential ZeroCater clients. Events vary throughout the year but can include, next-day team meetings, holiday office parties, corporate happy hours, C-level board meetings, week long hackathons, large scale marketing conventions, and so much more! Team members need to be strong problem-solvers and creative thinkers who are detail oriented and knowledgeable of many cuisines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coordinate meal planning for a variety of corporate and event catering
- Develop subject matter expertise in all aspects of meal planning, including client preferences & dietary choices
- Pay attention to detail and confidently solve client service issues, both proactively and as they arise
- Collaborate with On-Demand Sales Representatives, On-Site Specialists, and Customer Support to ensure ZeroCater provides clients a seamless experience that matches their goals
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years experience in the hospitality or service industry
- 1+ years Salesforce (e.g. SFDC) experience, recommended
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for food as a business solution that fosters community, culture, and productivity
- Detail-oriented with a knack for accomplishing difficult tasks through prioritization and time management
- Highly adaptable to change with the ability to remain calm and focused in a fast paced work environment
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.