ZeroCater is looking for it’s next Recruiter at our SF HQ to help deliver great candidates while providing a world-class candidate experience. You’ll be full-cycle recruiting while partnering closely with hiring managers across our sales and operations departments to improve process and recruit top industry talent. This role will work with sales and operations leadership to grow dynamic teams as we enter an exciting growth phase. The ideal candidate possesses high emotional intelligence, a passion for hunting top talent, and thrives in fast-paced startup environment. They'll act as an evangelist of ZeroCater's culture and play a key role in scaling our sales org. You'll serve as a subject matter expert invested in candidate experience and creating partnership to increase our confidence in hiring and make an impact felt company wide by helping drive key sales hiring initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Source and build a pipeline of qualified candidates across sales and operations roles employing creativity to searching multiple channels for talent
- Engage with candidates to create a positive experience at every step in the process (sourcing, screening, scheduling, offers, etc).
- Partner with hiring managers to improve time to hire, candidate experience, and offer acceptance rate.
- Leverage data and metrics to validate recruiting success and pinpoint issues and areas for improvement and help build out broader recruitment strategy
- Be a culture leader and advocate for ZeroCater and assist with other recruiting related projects as necessary
Who Are You:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience (preferably with 1+ years internal recruiting capacity and 1+ years sales focused recruiting)
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems (Greenhouse preferred) and other sourcing/recruiting tools
- Strong time management, prioritization, and results-driven mentality
- Excellent sourcing and strategic hiring planning skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond to create a candidate centric recruiting experience
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
*****This position is to be based in our SF HQ office- remote work arrangement is not available for this role and no relocation assistance can be provided.