We’re looking for a dynamic Director of Product Marketing to partner with sales, operations, and marketing to build ZeroCater’s product value and messaging strategy across all core markets nationwide. The ideal candidate is high energy, works well under pressure, and a master of getting things done even when resources are constrained. We are seeking a high-performing individual that has the analytical capacity, creative skill set, and passion for food/technology needed to understand our customers, their values, and how we help companies transform their business through food. You should be both a creative thinker and execution master who will collaborate cross-functionally to become ZeroCater’s chief product and brand evangelist.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct customer research and surveys to build a thorough understanding of our customers, what they value, and how those values align to our offerings.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives - work with the product team to ensure alignment across marketing, communications, sales, and engineering.
- Partner with sales to become our chief product and brand evangelist. Create the corporate PPT/Keynote template, first call decks, sales meeting decks, and other content (cheat sheets, ebooks, website content, etc.)
- Identify top customers to become ZeroCater brand ambassadors. Create a cadence around customer stories that illustrate how ZeroCater transforms their business through food.
- Create a webinar cadence and engaging content. Speak at events to evangelize ZeroCater’s value proposition to customers and prospects.
- 7+ years product marketing experience with a focus on market segmentation, product messaging, and pricing (ideally in a fast paced high-tech company or startup).
- Expert-level PowerPoint/Keynote (have built and owned the corporate template). Advanced experience with Photoshop.
- Proven track record for independently creating content/copy and enabling sales with customer facing presentations.
- Passion for writing, editing, and proofreading with keen attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field (MBA a plus).
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.